tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 and logging per host
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:36:53 GMT
Tomcat 3.3 has a single "engine" which handles all contexts,
some of which may be associated with a host name.  Thus,
there isn't a "host" object to have its own log.  All
"engine" logging goes to the "tomcat" log, i.e. the "tc_log"
channel.  Logging per context is supported as shown in the
apps-examples.xml file.

Cheers,
Larry