tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: could not get a worker for name ajp12
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:15:18 GMT
I would guess that you are using a uriworkermap.properties file
derived from a Tomcat 3.x version.  The legacy Ajp12 protocol is
only supported in Tomcat 3.x.  You should be using the Ajp13
protocol which is supported in Tomcat 4.0.2.  Change "ajp12" to
"ajp13" in your uriworkermap.properties file and I believe it
should work, or at least not encounter the error you are seeing
now.

Cheers,
Larry