tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Custom Auth for JDBC Realm server xml help 3.3-m4
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:52:20 GMT
Using an entry in Tomcat 3.3's server.xml like <TMSJDBCRealm ...>
implies there is a module mapping for this in the modules.xml or
a modules-*.xml file.  Something like:

<module name="TMSJDBCRealm" javaClass="<package.TMSJDBCRealm"/>

You don't mention adding this, so I assume you haven't.
Unfortunately, if this mapping is missing, Tomcat 3.3 silently
ignores your <TMSJDBCRealm ...> entry in server.xml.

Cheers,
Larry