tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Knutsen Jeffrey S" <KnutsenJeffr...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject Tomcat Test Environment v3.3x? (improved question)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:44:05 GMT
Has anyone experience with the WebSphere Tomcat Test Envrionment for use
within VisualAge for Java?  I have found some doc at
http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/FrameData/Master?OpenDocument&Title=Ove
rview&FSet=1&Doc3=4556&Doc4=4567 which gives instructions to install and run
a Tomcat Test Environment version 3.2.1 in VisualAge for Java v3.5.3.  What
I would like to do is run Tomcat v3.3x inside of VAJava.

I searched IBM, but found no reference to Tomcat 3.3x.  I have checked the
user mail list archive, again with no luck.  Can someone please inform me if
I am just missing something obvious?  I tried replacing the Tomcat directory
structure which was installed into VAJava with the one which is extracted by
the v3.3a zip file, but the TTE failed to start (not unexpectedly actually).

Can someone inform me if it is possible, and possibly point me to some
reference, to upgrade the TTE to run version 3.3a?

Thanks very much.

-- Jeff