tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE" <>
Subject Can't upload binaries with JSPSmartUpload, Tomcat and Netscape Server
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:25:09 GMT
I'm locked into Netscape Server for the moment.

I can upload text-files fine with jspsmartupload, but when I try to upload binaries it fails.
 Exact same code works on Tomcat/IIS server, but does not work on Netscape Server.

Thought it might have something to do with a proxy, but it didn't.

Does Netscape Server block binary file uploads or have the ability to do so?

Not much on the web about this.  Wondering if anyone else has run into this or something similar.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message