tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zhiyong Li" <Zhiyong...@ibiomatics.com>
Subject RE: session and dtd questions for tomcat 4.0.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:02:30 GMT
I can not get it work with tomcat 4.0.1. So I downloaded tomcat 4.0.2
release. I still get the similar error:

[Fatal Error] :0:0: File "navigate.dtd" not found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File "navigate.dtd" not found.
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1219)
        at
org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalE
ntity(DefaultEnt
tyHandler.java:780)
        at
org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalS
ubset(DefaultEnt
tyHandler.java:571)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScanner.
java:1139)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDocume
ntScanner.java:2
45)

Mark: Any suggestions you may have? (It works if I have the full "dtd"
path in my xml file, which I don't want to do).

Thanks,
Zhiyong Li
Analytical Solutions, SAS Institute
(919) 653-2746