tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Weissenbacher <MWeissenbac...@net4you.net>
Subject AW: apache or tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:40:53 GMT
just to add my experience:
after much time spent on unsuccessful installation/compilation of mod_webapp
for tomcat 4, i've moved to using the mod_jk connector from tomcat 3.3 for
tomcat 4 and it works great with apache. maybe mod_webapp will become better
but at the moment it is unusable for me because it just crashes my apache
with a segmentation fault.

michael