tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Derek Holden <dsh2...@draper.com>
Subject Re: No Suitable JDBC Driver Found when running Tomcat 4 .0 as NT serv ice with JDK1.3.1_01
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:16:30 GMT
Does it work if you use the net driver?

Class.forName("COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2Driver");

I have a small db2 query that only works using the net driver and not the
app driver. I got a couple decent responses from this list, though I
haven't tried to track it down.

(I know this doesn't address your specific case of running it as a Service,
just thought I'd throw it out there).