tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Another Question About Tomcat Auth
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:34:38 GMT
When I put jar files in $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib they work fine for running
Catalina, but they do not work for javac on my own classes, so I have had
to put the actual classes into
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/.  Is there a reason why the
common/lib directory does not work for javac?  The app can see the javac
command, but cannot see the classes in common/lib/whatever.jar.

Micael