tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Rowles" <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: Starting JSP from HTML
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:34:01 GMT
>     I am trying to start a JSP from an HTML page w/ the script:
>             http://bmms.ibmms.com:8080/1st.jsp"
> where bmms.ibmms.com is the internal address of the JSP
> location.  This
> works ine internally, but when I bring up the HTML page on
> the internet,

It's prolly cos the name "bmms.ibmms.com" isn't in the internet DNS tables (I've checked),
only in your internal networks routing tables, whatever they are.

What is that machine called from the rest of the world?  That's the name you need to use.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk