tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Rowles" <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: code!!
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:25:14 GMT
> 	I'm not sure if it matters, but have you tried
> rewriting the code
> with the following:
>
> <%@ page import = "java.io.*, java.sql.*" %>
>
> 	in place of the page element defined below?  I've never
> seen anyone split up imports into different statements.

Those aren't different statements - they are just separated by a newline in the single page
directive.

I can't remember offhand if you are allowed more than one page directive, but I think so,
so even if they were written as separate import statements I don't think it'd be a problem.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk