tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Rowles" <>
Subject RE: code!!
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:25:14 GMT
> 	I'm not sure if it matters, but have you tried
> rewriting the code
> with the following:
> <%@ page import = "*, java.sql.*" %>
> 	in place of the page element defined below?  I've never
> seen anyone split up imports into different statements.

Those aren't different statements - they are just separated by a newline in the single page

I can't remember offhand if you are allowed more than one page directive, but I think so,
so even if they were written as separate import statements I don't think it'd be a problem.

You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>