tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Rowles" <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: Folders/Files hidden in Linux but visible through Tomcat/Browser
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:05:35 GMT
> I can't see folder and files that start with a certain word
> in Linux. There
> is no . (dot) in the name.

Care to give us some examples, or shall we just guess?

What are you using to list them and what is the output.

> However, when I run tomcat the folder/files are in the
> directory where it is
> supposed to be.
> The files are there but they are invisible.

Again, what are you using in Java to list them, and what is the output?

> Is this a virus? Please someone.

No it isn't a virus.  Viruses are something completely different.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk