tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Oliver" <Oliver.La...@AXA.de>
Subject AW: apache or tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:36:20 GMT
In addition:

The only problem with TC/SSL (standalone) is that its implementation (jsse)
doesn't work with IE5.0 128 SP1 due to a bug in IE5.0
Apache's mod_ssl does instead and thus we were forced to switch to
Apache(ssl)/TC though we want to support as many browsers as possible and
IE5.0 is still a very popular one.
And as connector I would prefer mod_jk at this stage because it can
loadbalance quite now.
Oliver