tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Oliver" <Oliver.La...@AXA.de>
Subject AW: Tomcat 4 Speed
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 05:34:48 GMT
Hi,

if you're dreaming that we must share the same dream :-). We've experienced
something comparable.
Unless today we didn't find out why. We deployed the same app on the same
machine with the same loadtest config, used the standard settings for both
(TC3.2/4) and the same VM and attached you'll find our results.

But I've to admit we haven't investigated yet (with a profiler) where time
is lost.

Oliver