tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Madock Chiwenda <mado...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 & Dreamweaver 4.01 using WebDAV too slow
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:26:53 GMT
I have configured the HTTP 1.0 connector. It works as fast as I expected to "GET"-ing the site
and pages . However I
still get some problems.

1. "PUT" the files does not work showing error that the files are locked.

2. GET of JSP pages executes the pages and then returns the HTML content instead of JSP Source.
I have tried to
disable the JSP Servlet I was able to get the source. But not being able to preview tehe executed
content. how can I
view JSP source  with webdav and preview HTML content with browser. (Is it possible to have
two web.xml running in
the same tomcat program and website files?)