tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Baker <bba...@esri.com>
Subject Problem with ISAPI redirector for Tomcat 4.0.2
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:09:55 GMT
Hello,

I added the ISAPI redirector for 4.0.2 (isapi_redirector.dll, dated 13 Feb
2002, sized 241766 bytes) to IIS 5.0 (W2K SP2). Tomcat 4.0.2 works fine, but
when requesting a resource via IIS I got the message:

	The specified module could not be found.

I deleted this filter, and downloaded and installed the ISAPI filter for
3.3. That works--IIS redirects the requests to Tomcat and a correct response
is generated. I made no other changes to IIS or Tomcat to get this to work.

Is there a bug in the new isapi_redirector.dll? Or are there additional
configuration steps needed?

Bryan Baker
ESRI, Inc.
Redlands, CA, USA