tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Ferguson <dfergu...@touchnet.com>
Subject Re: webapps directory required for Warp?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:34:22 GMT
Warp.  I have mod_webapp.so and libapr.dll in my Apache "modules" directory.  I have the following
in my httpd.conf.

  LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
  AddModule mod_webapp.c
  WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
  WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples/

If my docBase is not under webapps, I don't know what to use for the 2nd parameter of WebAppDeploy
line...