tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Amadi <chuck.am...@breconbeacons.org>
Subject Testing sercue Tomcat-4.0.2 with Mozilla0.99 and Netscape6.2
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:39:50 GMT
Hi , there i am able to use IE5 to try out the secure server .As i have
created a self signrd cert. Thus i have used the keytool utility to
export my cert to IE5.
This works  fine. Can anyone explain or point me the doc's to do the
same with Mozilla v0.99 and Netscape 6.2.

I have tried the following in Preferences > Privacy & Security >
Certificates > Manage Certificates > Your Certificates > Restore > File
Name to Restore >
jdk1.3 > bbnpa.cert ( file type prompt was PKCS12 file ) Thus requested
password > then confirm Password  entry Dialog Box > Thus failed.

Prefer to be hand fed like the IE5 Import Wizard.

Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer