tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Ferguson <dfergu...@touchnet.com>
Subject Connection Tomcat 4 to Apache 2
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:32:49 GMT
Greetings,

I am trying to use the Warp protocol to get Tomcat 4.0.2 working with Apache 2.0.32 (beta).
 I am on Win2K.  I have copied mod_webapp.so and libapr.dll to the modules subdirectory and
added the following lines to httpd.conf.  (Note: AddModule command is obsolete in Apache 2).

  LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
  WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
  WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

When I try to start Apache, it chokes on the first line with this error:

  Cannot load D:/Apache2/modules/mod_webapp.so into server: The specified module could not
be found.

The file is there.  What could I be missing?

Dave F.