tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "remy.menetrieux" <remy.menetri...@pixelpark.com>
Subject Re: oracle/TC4.0.2/linux
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:05:37 GMT
I have already rename classes12.zip in classes12.jar
I obtain : No suitable driver
this code works :
         String url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@62.52.53.213:1521:db8ir3";
         String password="jdev";
         String user="jdev";
         String driver = "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver";
       //Class.forName(driver).newInstance();<-- so the driver is in
CLASSPATH
        Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url,user,password);

this no
try{
System.out.println("2");
   DataSource ds = (DataSource)envCtx.lookup("jdbc/HelloDB");
System.out.println("DataSource="+ds );//DataSource=Enabled
   Connection conn = ds.getConnection();
}catch (Exception e) {
System.out.println("erreur"+e.getMessage() ); //No Suitable Driver

Have you any idea ??

P.S : The same configuaration and same code under WinNT works