tomcat-users mailing list archives

From hanasaki <hanas...@hanaden.com>
Subject Re: Guys Tomcat Vs Oracle Problem _Puneet Sachar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:59:07 GMT
I think you are saying:
1. you installed Oracle on win 9x
2. now tomcat stopped working
3. thus tomcat is going to be killed out of the project?
- If this is correct - nice problem solving skills

1. 9x is not a solid platform for production
2. use a unix or 2000
3. develop on the same platform as you test and deploy on

***** here is the biggie *********
Out of env space is a MS problem!

--
hanasaki@hanaden.com