tomcat-users mailing list archives

From hanasaki <>
Subject Re: Guys Tomcat Vs Oracle Problem _Puneet Sachar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:59:07 GMT
I think you are saying:
1. you installed Oracle on win 9x
2. now tomcat stopped working
3. thus tomcat is going to be killed out of the project?
- If this is correct - nice problem solving skills

1. 9x is not a solid platform for production
2. use a unix or 2000
3. develop on the same platform as you test and deploy on

***** here is the biggie *********
Out of env space is a MS problem!

puneet sachar wrote:
> No sucharitha ..
> u took my whole question worng
> actually we have a servlet project runing with tomcat
> and we have jdk1.3 installed ad tomcat need
> jdk1.3/lib/tools.jar file
> now when we installed oracle ..which is needed by VB
> guys ur tomcat showing "bad command of file nale" on
> starting it
> and when i did few modification eroor changes but
> tomcat didn't start
> plz tell me Sucharitha or any one help me project dead
> line is coming...and this time tamcat...
> anyways plz guys
> --- Sucharitha Panthika <> wrote:
>>Is your question is about
>>how to have two Java versions running in same system
>>or in one JVM?
>>Which version of JRE the oracle project running on
>>and which JRE the
>>Tomcat running on.
>>Can't you migrate to 1.3 JDK and JRE for your oracle

	Spam : def: It's not kosher.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>