tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gerard van Enk <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject Garbage in page
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:38:58 GMT
Hello,

We're using Tomcat4.0.1 and our site consists of a lot of jsp-pages
(with taglibs). Sometimes we're experiencing some strange problems, like:
- A lot of 'strange' characters in a jsp-page which is being sent to the
client, sometimes it looks like the http-headers mixed with the hmtl-page.
- a jsp page isn't sent to the client as 'txt/html', but as something
binary, because the client wants to download it.

These problems are not allways with the same page, and are also not
happening all the time.

I don't know what to do about it.....what could it be?

Gerard