tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julien OIX <julien....@presidence.univ-nantes.fr>
Subject Re: Arrrghhh how can i do it ?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:24:17 GMT
Jean-Luc BEAUDET a écrit :

> > of
> > >
> > > Well in the  webapp-module-1.0.2-tc402-src.tar.gz apr is included...
> > > So, why not include it ?
> > > But maybe someone else did the trick...
> >
> > The source for j-t-c is supposed to be the source for the j-t-c repository
> > only. I don't think we should include the source from another project
> > (dowload it separately).
> > JF did include the APR source in his archive. (different guy = different
> > archive)

> > > Maybe when i red the doc i was a little.. tired.
> >
> > Np. Let me know if there's a problem.
> >
> > Remy
> >
> > --
>
> Well i made both of the ways yu and David Smith gave to me.
>
> The resulting compiled code was a little different by the size...
>
> So i tested with the last code, it's OK !
>
> The method:
>
> DownLoad complete package from:
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/jakarta-tomcat-connectors
> and added
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/apr
> and placed the incompressed files in
> ~../webapp/apr dir.
>
> sh ./support/buildconf.sh
> make
>
> All is OK !
>
> Thank yu for all.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Jean-Luc B :O)

I compiled mod_webapp.so with :

	sh ./support/buildconf.sh
	configure --with-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs
	make

when I restart apache/tomcat, I have this message:

Loaded DSO modules/mod_webapp.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module
might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

when do I have to place the flag -DEAPI ?

thanks in advance

> --

Julien OIX
Service Informatique de Gestion