tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Keith Simpson <k.s...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Configuring apache + tomcat on separate machines
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:10:50 GMT
call me crazy, but I think there must be something you need to do on the
tomcat side to indicate another host for apache.  Maybe in the ajp
connector in server.xml, or maybe in the tomcat.conf?  Probably someone
who has actually done this will chime in.  I'd look for anything that
says "localhost" in the tomcat configuration.   and, btw, mapping the
tomcat.conf is OK, but why not just copy it to the apache host?