tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Björn Nilsson <...@infogrator.se>
Subject Blank pages problem, Tomcat 3.2.3
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:21:22 GMT
Hello

I am using Tomcat 3.2.3 configured with mod_jk, behind apache 1.3, on
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2
My webapp is using an Oracle 8i database.

The problem I have is sometimes empty pages are returned to the browser.
It happens fairly random so
I cant really reproduce the problem or trace it to particular functions
in my code.

When i do "view source" in the browser the page is just blank, no
exception stack traces, no <html></html>, nothing.
I have tested in several diffrent browsers and the problem shows up from
time to time regardless of browser.

I was wondering if this is a problem that is known and if there is a
workaround .

/Björn