tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 4 + apache 1.3 + WarpConnection
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:12:11 GMT
Frank said:

> I'm also stuck in this information warp.  I've tried the documented
> solutions as well as those proposed here and and I still can't access
> examples

Yup.....and 4.0.2 seems to have broken debug tracing to a log file as well.  I
have not managed to find any combo of config settings (with host entries,
without) that will dump debugging info from the Warp connector.

And yes, I've rebuilt the warp java classes with debug turned on, debug="4" on
all Connectors, Hosts and verbosity="4" on the log file entry.

4.0.2 was rushed out the door IMNSHO and never should have been called a
final release.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com