tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Franck Delahaye <franck.delah...@xps-pro.com>
Subject running tomcat server from a cdrom
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:10:51 GMT
Hi,
I am new to tomcat and uses the 3.2 version to make a web application.
I'd like to run tomcat from a cdrom on a windows boxe :
    after having tested my application on the hard disk, put the tomcat
tree on a cd with a jvm and make a .bat script that launches tomcat
I have tried that, and it seems that tomcat wants to write in the log
directory and in the conf directory.
Is it possible to make a specific configuration and launch tomcat sothat
it does not try to write any files and  work from a CDROM ?

regards,
Franck