tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Image handling mod_webapp problem
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:33:15 GMT
> That was a known bug eith TC 4.01.  It was fixed a few weeks ago, you should
> try a more recent version of Tomcat, such as 4.02 beta2 or even a recent
> daily snapshot.

Nope.  Still doesn't work.

I'm running on Win2K Server(SP2).  I grabbed the latest dev snapshot of
Tomcat 4.0.2 (Feb 8th).  Grabbed the latest sources for mod_webapp from the
CVS tree and rebuilt libapr, mod_webapp and the warp.jar file.  Still running
the latest release build 1.3.23 of Apache.

Still does the same thing....Tomcat runs fine, Apache runs fine.  But if I try to
access an html file through the warp connection (mod_webapp) I block on one
of the image files referenced in the tomcat examples html.

This bug has NOT been fixed yet, at least not that I can determine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com