tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: Init method of servlet called twice?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:48:13 GMT
I remember dealing with problems like that before but they are vague in my head.  Your problem
is better posted on the java forum I think.  I am trying to recall what happened.  It was
something like I would hit back in my browser and then forward so IE would call init again.
 I remember having many problems with this and netscape and IE behaved differently.  Search
through some of the archives on the java forum and post there if you can't find it in the
archives.
Dean