tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nancy Crisostomo Martinez" <nanc...@correo.uqroo.mx>
Subject Re: AW: SendMailServlet.class
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:41:16 GMT
Hi again Chad!
 your problem with classpath sounds strange, and about it I only have a simple question:
┬┐How did you name your variable, CLASS_PATH or CLASSPATH (without _ )?
On the .profile file I have a CLASSPATH varible not CLASS_PATH and everything I add in it,
is loaded perfect!

greetings!
Nancy

chad kellerman wrote:

> Ok,
>
> Got it.  Geesh, computers really get on my nerves.  ;^)
>
> I saw that SendMailServlet.java needed two jar files to compile.  And since no matter
what I did to set the CLASS_PATH it would not work. So I added the jar files in the line:

> /usr/java/jdk1.3.1_01/bin/javac -classpath ../../../../common/lib/mail.jar:../../../../common/lib/servlet.jar
SendMailServlet.java