tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schlegel <schle...@software.b.uunet.de>
Subject OT: Spaces in URL using xalan
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:14:42 GMT
Hi,

I have the following problem. May be someone has an idea how to solve it
or find a workaround.

I create the following URL which has a space after ... nodeId=A2 and
create an element with the URL as content.
termin.addContent( new Element( "contact_url").addContent(
"/test/servlet/com.test.frame.MainFrame?contact_no=100655&ActionName=contact&nodeId=A2

TARGET=mainFrame"));

With JDOM I create a dom and transform it to HTML. But the HTML never
has a correct URL. The space is always replaced by %20. A + won't work
on this place. Is there any working escape mechanism or ...?

XSL file:
<xsl:element name="a">
    <xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of
select="contact_url"/></xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:value-of select="contact_no"/>
</xsl:element>

Environment: