tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Troy A. Griffitts" <>
Subject webapp WebAppDeploy root + other webapps
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 07:08:05 GMT
I've seen many questions about this in the FAQ and none have good

Can anyone tell me how I might make this work:

WebAppDeploy     sword  warpConnection  /sword
WebAppDeploy     crosswire  warpConnection  /

The crosswire webapp overrides the /sword webapp.

I've seen a response about regular expressions like ^/^(sword) on the
second WebAppDeploy, but I may have MANY webapps deployed in the future
and this is not an acceptable means.  mod_webapp should be smart enough
to resolve webapps accordingly.

Please let me know if there is a solution, or point me to the correct
place in mod_webapp so I might make the enhancements myself.

	Thank you,

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>