tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <bad...@AEM-TX.com>
Subject RE: What should I do?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:19:09 GMT
number 2.
I had problems with tomcat locking up and I changed to jk_mod.
I have been running for months now. :)
goodlick

-----Original Message-----
From: gilmoresp@netscape.net [mailto:gilmoresp@netscape.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 12:12 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: What should I do?

I've had big problems with my project and found that when I alleviate apache
and mod-webapp, the problem goes away (using the browser to talk to tomcat
on port 8080).  So my question is what to do now.

Bearing in mind that my server runs win2k, should I:
1) Continue without an HTTP frontend to Tomcat?  Is that bad?
2) Use a different connector besides mod-webapp?
3) use a different HTTP frontend such as IIS with another
connector/redirector?

The problem I'm trying to solve is the "crashing" of apache or mod-webapp
when it gets 2 simultaneous requests.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/