tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <>
Subject RE: File upload problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:32:51 GMT
it can be a bug or not...
If you have tomcat running in stand alone(localhost:8080) as well as webapp
you can test the servlet by connecting directly to tomcat and see if it
works if it does, then you are probably affected by a webapp bug(the one you
read about)

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Angel Medina Lopez []
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 1:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users
Subject: File upload problem

Hi all:

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache 1.3.23. Also I use oreilly
MultipartWrapper Class to parse multipart-form-data encoding. The problem is
that the next exception is thrown when I try to upload a file: unexpected end of part

Sometimes the file is uploaded but it's broken because the size isn't well,
it less than the original. I have read in the list that there was a bug int
the connectors, I'm using the module webapp-module-1.0.1-tc401 to connect
tomcat and apache. Is this a bug? How can I solve the problem?

Than you all.

Miguel Ángel Medina López
Logic Factory:
Granada - España