tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <bad...@AEM-TX.com>
Subject RE: PLEASE URGENT: log off problem!!!
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:32:49 GMT
two reasons:
1. bug in jdk add -Xrs to wrapper.cmd_line in wrappers.properties.
2. don't run the service as interact with desktop.
goodluck

-----Original Message-----
From: Catalin [mailto:catalin@quattrosoft.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 4:03 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: PLEASE URGENT: log off problem!!!

Hi, guys!

I have an jakarta-tomcat-3.3-m4 on a win2k professional OS that is
runnig as a service on that machine.
My problem is that every time an user does log-off from windows 2000
and after that does login, my jakarta service is stopped!!!
Another problem that I have is that I'm loosing the session variables
(by loosing the session itself) if I do nothing in my webapps for an half an
hour or so.

Please, could anyone help me with these? I'm running uot of time...

Thanks for tip.

Catalin