tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Manager App
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:36:56 GMT
have you tried with 4.0.2b2 to see if its a fixed problem with the
connector? I know that they have made lots of fixes to the connector, but
since I don't use it, I haven't paid attention to what was broken/fixed. It
could just be that the connector isn't passing your authorization through or
something like that. You should probably visit bugzilla(if you haven't
already).

I have noticed that manager requests(like all other requests) end up in the
access log(AccessLogValve), so you can look to see if your request is
getting through correctly.

Charlie