tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Arya <ga...@sapient.com>
Subject Session tracking in Tomcat 3.2.3
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:24:58 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way in Tomcat 3.2.3 to switch off session tracking for some URLs
and enable tracking for others.
We are using  URL Rewriting for session management. Our site also has a lot
of static content and we need to turn off
session tracking when the request for a static page comes in other wise a
new session will be created whenever a request to a static page comes in. Is
this possible in Tomcat or do we need to serve static pages from Apache(web
server)?

Regards,
Gaurav