tomcat-users mailing list archives

From August Detlefsen <augustd...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JSP Taglib Explanation please
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:24:47 GMT
It depends on the particular taglib... The taglib's processing methods
(doInitBody(), doStartTag(), doEndTag(), doAfterBody(), etc) return
ints (EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE, EVAL_PAGE, SKIP_BODY, SKIP_PAGE, etc) to
indicate what should be processed next.

It is possible that your taglib's doEndTag() method is returning a
value that would make it evaluate again.