tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: [INIMSS] How can I load a custom jar file for a particular web application. [a newbie question]
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:59:45 GMT
It would be extremely helpful if we knew what version of Tomcat is running.
If we're talking TC 4, then place it in WEB-INF/lib of your webapp and then
restart the app.  I believe that holds true for 3.3 as well (I'm more
familiar with TC 4).  For versions before 3.3, the classloader system wasn't
implemented yet and you'll have to put it in the classpath somewhere.

--David