tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Allan Kamau <hugebirdwi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: hi (beans)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:56:32 GMT
The beens should be placed in your context's
WEB-INF/classes folder or if in the WEB-INF/lib if
they are in jar format.
You may even put the beans in jar format in your
$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib or $CATALINA_HOME/lib
folders depending on wheather you'd like the beans
accessible from other contexts

Allan.