tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Baker <raschar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharing a bean between servlet and jsp. Arrggghhhhh
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:56:49 GMT
Which is first the jsp or the servlet? I don't see any
code in your servlet snippet that adds the new
instance of the bean to the session. If the bean
already exists in the session as created by the jsp, a
session.setAttribute("myFormBean", fb) will overwrite
the old bean values w/ the new values. If the servlet
is first, you still have to add the bean to the
session so that the jsp can use it.

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"