tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Suzanne Holtham <suzanne_holt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Java.exe Memory Usage Crashes Tomcat
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:44:53 GMT
I am running Tomcat 3.3a on Windows 2000 Server.

I get approximately 1 hit per minute on the most
popular JSPs.

After 4-5 hours the memory of the java.exe process
maxes out and I get an Internal Server error.

I have tried the following with no success:

1) Turned the verbosity level to ERROR for logs.
2) Set session="false" in the JSPs.
3) Increased Xms and Xmx parameters.

Please help, I am a die hard Tomcat fan, and would
really love to get this working on Tomcat.

Thanks,

Suzanne.