tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "hallvard" <hal...@start.no>
Subject tomcat plugin on mac
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 23:30:15 GMT
I try running tomcat as plugin to webstar 4.5 on a g3 mac, and get this
strange malfunction:

Is there any explanation to why tomcat works perfectly when called directly
on port 8080, while when called as a webstar plugin, it just works "a
little". For instance, the numberguess seems ok at first, then after the
first guess the next page shows "1 guess". But further on, the counter
counts no further, and I think java comes up with a new secret number at
each new attempt.
Similarly, the cart adds the first item, but if you want to add more, it
replaces the first item with the second one.
What kind of wrong settings can generate this error?
Hallvard, Norway