tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Please someone, I really need help with this issue.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 22:05:00 GMT
Hi Mark,

Could you be a more specific about what is happening/not happening.

One thing maybe worth looking at in your warp config

>    WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
>    WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/
>    WebAppDeploy manager warpConnection /manager/
>    WebAppDeploy webdav warpConnection /webdav/

There's is no mapping of the root / so I'd guess a request such as

     http://americano.stanford.edu/~skinny

won't be processed by the Warp connector and will fall through to Apache.

HTH,
-Janek

 --- Mark Diggory <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu> wrote: > I anyone has any experince
with this