tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is it possible to prevent Tomcat from creating a response?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:50:47 GMT
Would creating a redirection work after successful A & A work?

HTTP/1.0 302 Document follows
Location:  http://xxx.accenture.com/new-location/index.html

Will this code be executed within a webapp or within a modified version of mod_webapp?

-Janek

 --- vegard.myrland@accenture.com wrote: > I'm creating a single sign on plugin to different
http
servers using