tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jonat...@opencloud.com
Subject Re: APJ connector source code for Tomcat 4.0.1
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:52:33 GMT
On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:15:30AM -0800, Jianliang Zhao wrote:
> I tried find the source code for tomcat_ajp.jar which is used by
> Tomcat 4.0.1 release, but it seems it's not published on the Apache
> website.  Tomcat 4.0.1 source only contains the jar file for the AJP
> connector, not the source itself.  Does anyone know where I can get
> it?

I've had the same problem... :)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/

I know you can get tar ball snapshots some where but I can't remember
where... (I have jakarta-tomcat-connectors_20020122172415.tar.gz sitting
in my downloads directory... :)

I would appreciate being directed to the appropriate page. :)

Jonathan.