tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Brazhnyk <a.brazh...@biconsulting.ws>
Subject RE: Broken pipe
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:18:55 GMT
Hi,

Yeap, sorry. I noticed them when the letter had already been sent.
So, you should be able to catch it. And you could rollback
the transactions made.
The only bad thing, AFAIK, you'll get the exception not earlier then
you try to send data back to the user (using either Writer or OutputStream).
So, you cant stop the transaction in the middle of execution and
your server will have to finnish the job nobody has already been
interested in.
Isn't it "unnecessary resource drain" that RFC2616 (8.1.4) talks about?
Did I misunderstand it?

> At 09:38 31/1/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hi,

Anton.