tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Knight, Digby" <Digby_Kni...@hen.invesco.com>
Subject Re: REPOST: JDBCRealm digest="MD5" returns NullPointerException
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:30:01 GMT
Sorry - forget that message - I seem to have a problem with the error
handling page not defining the exception object even though I've set
isErrorPage="true".

Strange.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments
(the 'e-mail') is confidential and intended solely for
the addressee(s) named above.  This e-mail may be
subject to legal professional or other privilege or legal
rules.  The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying
of the e-mail is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering the
e-mail to the intended recipient you must not disclose,
copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part of it.
This e-mail does not, directly or indirectly, represent
financial advice.