tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Wadkin <>
Subject Progress?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:29:32 GMT
I think this is the first time that I've been threatened by a machine :) Is
this progress indicative of a modern information society? Or is it a
worrying trend? Quite funny really :) AFAIK, all email servers should bounce
a message that doesn't have a "from", so the problem is more at the sender's
end than mine.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 February 2002 07:09
Subject: ezmlm warning

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the mailing list.

Messages to you from the tomcat-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tomcat-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tomcat-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:

send an empty message to:

Here are the message numbers:

Date: 1 Feb 2002 12:12:02 -0000
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<>: failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 No From field given

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message