tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Wadkin <j.wad...@hud.ac.uk>
Subject Progress?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:29:32 GMT
I think this is the first time that I've been threatened by a machine :) Is
this progress indicative of a modern information society? Or is it a
worrying trend? Quite funny really :) AFAIK, all email servers should bounce
a message that doesn't have a "from", so the problem is more at the sender's
end than mine.

Thanks,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Sent: 13 February 2002 07:09
To: j.wadkin@hud.ac.uk
Subject: ezmlm warning

tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the tomcat-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tomcat-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tomcat-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <tomcat-user-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to: