tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barney Hamish <Hamish.Bar...@ect-telecoms.de>
Subject RE: Apache does not load images!!
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:43:27 GMT
It's hard to diagnose your problem without more details.
Which pictures aren't loading when you go via port 80? Which ones are?
My first suggestion would be to check your uriworkermap.properties file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eswar.K [mailto:eswark@erunway.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Apache does not load images!!

hi guys,

My system setup is like this.

tomcat has been integrated with apache with mod_jk.  When I send a request
directly to tomcat(post 8080), all the images are loaded appropriately, but
when i am sending a requet to apache(port 80), few images are not being
loaded. What should be done to avoid such a problem?

hope to get a speedy response...

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eswar